
Ha! After three days of positively gorging himself on candy, Seth just went to his halloween bucket to discover it's... empty. He gasped and said "NO! All gone!" A minute later he was chomping on a sweet tart and came up to show me. He said, proudly, "look! Look what I'M eating." Hehe. I guess he found one on the floor or something. I congratulated him. A couple minutes later he came up and got in my face (I guess he couldn't find any more on the floor...), putting on his cutest, smiliest look, and said (I swear he was even batting his eyelashes...), "Get more circle treats at the store, mom? Yeah?" He nods a few times, smiling. "Yeah?" Then a nod and whisper, "circle treats? Eat at the store? Yeah?" HA HA! He's a problem solver, I guess. Oh, the bitter disappointment when you first discover your halloween candy doesn't last forever!
2 comments:
HA HA! Circle treats! I love it! Those are my favorite too :)
lol, you mean you refused such a darling request? Mom's really are big meanies! Michelle told me that when she took my 4 year old nephew to the mall that a few stores handed out stickers instead of candy to which he would loudly reply, "That is NOT a Trick-or-Treat!"
Post a Comment