Monday, November 10

Favorite Movie Scenes

Last night we were fishing around for fun movie scenes to show Seth, and he ended up latching on to what may be my favorite movie scene of all time. Like mother like son! (This boy has GOOD taste. :)) So after watching it a few times, and saying "ah! What a great scene!" it got us talking about other great movie scenes! We made a top ten list—we'll see if I can find all the clips. :) When I added the following clip, Matt accused me of diluting the strength of the list. It might be silly, but I still LOVE it!

#10—Meet the Parents airport scene!

Ha ha! "All I have to do is do what *I* wanna do and all I wanna DO is keep my bag and not listen to YOU." ..."You said bomb on an airplane...." "I said it's not like I HAVE a bomb." Bomb-bomb-bombbomb-b-bombbomb-b-bomb.... Love it.


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That scene is hilarious. I remember when I first saw that movie! I was on a roommate date with Amy. Do you remember that Amy?