Hillary tagged me! Here I go...!
8 Shows I Love to Watch
1. American Idol
2. House
3. The Office
4. Project Runway
5. The Amazing Race
6. The Mentalist (so far, so good... :))
7. Ummm...Pushing Daisies (I'm very behind, though...)
8. Ummm...Cheers re-runs? Hehe. The Cosby Show?
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. George's at the Cove (La Jolla)
2. The Prado at Balboa Park
3. Outback
4. The Cove (La Jolla)
5. Tacos Olè (taco shop in Murrieta)
6. Claim Jumper
7. Bombay House (in Provo; we may never eat there again, but there's no question it was the highlight of Provo for us :))
8. El Azteca (hasn't existed in a while; but MMMM!! Maybe the best Mexican food ever. Right, Hillary? :)) (Taquito House in Perris, CA is a pretty good alternative. YUM!)
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Seth and I met my parents for lunch at Rubio's.
2. Seth charmed all the grocery store shoppers by walking around clutching his box of Life with a big grin on his face (and barefoot, as always). :)
3. We watched the sunset at Coronado.
4. We saw dolphins closer to shore than ever! Tons of them! We've seen several there, and close, but never this close, and never so many at once. A bunch of pelicans were also diving for fish. It was awesome—and right at sunset, too. Very picturesque.
5. I voted. Matt voted. We all voted.
6. Seth and Matt saw a UFO while checking the mail. Seriously. (When Matt can't scavenge through his brain to find any sort of explanation, you know something is up.... Hehe.)
7. Seth helped me finally catch up on laundry (he puts away the kitchen towels :)) while we danced to funky music.
8. Seth helped me unload the dishwasher (he loves to put away the silverware! :)) while we listened to the Chichester Psalms (the second part is incredible...!).
8 Things I Look Forward to
1. Picking Matt up from work.
2. Seth doing...anything.... :) He's totally delightful!
3. Seth waking up to go play.
4. Matt getting a real job (5 1/2 years, baby!).
5. Our dream house with amazing ocean views. :)
6. The burial of all power lines in all the world!
7. The planting of grass and flowers through all the world! (It would require a lot of sprinklers. Hehe. But worth it! When I was a little girl, I'd dream of how to do this myself when I grew up.... I was pretty confident I could do it. Haha! :))
8. Enjoying art or theatre or a book or concert or hike or basically anything with Matt! (Who always gets it. :)) It's fun to share. And I like Matt. :)
8 Things I Love about Fall
1. That it's not Summer anymore! (I loathe Summer.)
2. Watching the sunset at a quiet, empty beach before dinner.
3. The crisp, cool air! I love it.
4. Drinking hot chocolate or caramel apple cider.
5. A jaunt in the pretty mountains. Especially if french crumb apple pie is involved. :)
6. The colored leaves that stay on the trees clear until Spring! It's so cool! (I also loathe bare trees. Fall leaves for months...is...AWESOME....)
7. The chance it might rain!
8. The smell and sound of a wood fire burning in the fireplace, especially if it's raining outside.
8 Things on My Wish List
1. That house I mentioned with the ocean views. :)
2. Another awesome year like last year. :)
3. Wii Fit. Hehe.
4. That Matt always loves his job so much!
5. That my headache would go away. Blech.
6. A full night of perfect sleep.
7. More subways and trains! (Rrrrighttt.... Keep wishing.)
8. That Barry the grey socialist primadonna cat (primadonna cat is redundant, I know...:)) doesn't actually figure out how to sneak through the window and keep stealing my burritos. Haha!
8 People I Tag
Um.... Ok, I guess if I HAVE to.... Christy, Elizabeth, Angela! Kristin! And, what the heck...! Amy! Hehe. That's only five, but it's a lot of exclamation points. (Besides, Amy loves being tagged so much that she'll respond four times. Right? Hehe. :))
No comments:
Post a Comment