Monday, October 6

Brainstorming

Ha ha! A few more winning ideas for The Price is Right:

William Shatner.

Ellen DeGeneres.

YES! They'd also be awesome! I'd love to see a screen-test contest between those two and Donny Osmond. Besides, I was thinking, the REAL trick to being a successful Price is Right host is getting your fans to want to make shirts for you. Are people out there making "We [heart] Drew Carey" shirts...? No, not really. And those who do don't really mean it. But Donny Osmond, William Shatner, and Ellen DeGeneres! Now THOSE are some people you can make shirts for! Their fans are wild. And silly. 

It's perfection.

Along that vein, I have one more idea. I have no clue what kind of showman this man is. However, by virtue of his silliness, his cool accent, and the wackiness of his fan base, I think he at least deserves a screen test.... Ringo Starr. 

Hahahaha!!

Well, I've given it my best shot. There's nothing more I can do for you, Price is Right. I hope to see a better host someday! :)

No comments: