But you should go look at this picture! It's gorgeous. (See why I couldn't put something else there? :))
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lindsaystark/647606426/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lindsaystark/647606426/

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker. (choose three columns and four rows, also choose individual URL's)
Questions:
1. What is your first name? Auburn
2. What is your favorite food? burritos (and lots of other Mexican and/or cheesy foods)
3. What school did you go to? Stanford in my dreams :) (I couldn't bear to have a picture of BYU in here. They all made me feel anxious! PTSD. :-|)
4. What is your favorite color? deep red
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Puh-lease! Matthew Williams! (I don't need no other crush.... :))
6. Favorite drink? dark hot chocolate (I love Godiva Dark Chocolate Truffle.... MMMM!)
7. Dream vacation? a year in Europe
8. Favorite dessert? french pastries
9. What you want to be when you grow up? humanitarian
10. What do you love most in life? transcendence (hehe—that sounds kind of funny! But it really is the best word I could find to describe what I love in life!)
11. One word to describe you. passionate
12. Your nickname. Mrs. Fabulous (hahaha! Ok, well, I'm just assuming.... It IS true that a bunch of us used to call Matt Mr. Fabulous.)
Questions:
1. What is your first name? Auburn
2. What is your favorite food? burritos (and lots of other Mexican and/or cheesy foods)
3. What school did you go to? Stanford in my dreams :) (I couldn't bear to have a picture of BYU in here. They all made me feel anxious! PTSD. :-|)
4. What is your favorite color? deep red
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Puh-lease! Matthew Williams! (I don't need no other crush.... :))
6. Favorite drink? dark hot chocolate (I love Godiva Dark Chocolate Truffle.... MMMM!)
7. Dream vacation? a year in Europe
8. Favorite dessert? french pastries
9. What you want to be when you grow up? humanitarian
10. What do you love most in life? transcendence (hehe—that sounds kind of funny! But it really is the best word I could find to describe what I love in life!)
11. One word to describe you. passionate
12. Your nickname. Mrs. Fabulous (hahaha! Ok, well, I'm just assuming.... It IS true that a bunch of us used to call Matt Mr. Fabulous.)
1 comment:
i had that problem with mine, too. but i figured out what order the pics where in and i deleted/copied code there to fix it. it took awhile to get it right. but it was fun. i also cheated a bit and but the collage through a filter in PhotoShop to make it look more cohesive (since all the photos had different light levels, etc.). i like yours!
Post a Comment