I thought I'd catalogue the WORST PAINS I'VE EVER FELT!!!! [dum-dum-DUM!] Or, at least, the ones that come to mind. :)
#10 – The Antibiotic Reaction
I took Keflex. My body blew up in a pins-and-needles stinging rash. Full-blown rash lasted a good three or four days, with remnants of stinging in my limbs for a while afterward. Very exciting.
#9 – Teeth Bleaching
Got my teeth bleached (very amazing, by the way :)). They spent loads of time sealing my gums so that when they put the hardcore bleach junk on my teeth, my gums wouldn't dissolve away. They did a bad job. [Dum, dum-DUM dum!] The very edge of my gums all around all my teeth were ON FIRE!!!! Fiiiiiiiiiii-errrrrrrrr!!! (And do you think I said anything? No! I just sat there trying to cope as I started to go into shock! I'm such an idiot!)
#8 – THE INFERNAL HEADACHE
It's pretty infernal.
#7 – Chopping My Thumb with an Axe!!!
I chopped my thumb with an axe!!!!! [cue Psycho chopping theme! strings, strings, strings!] Ok, ok, truth be told, it didn't actually hurt very much.... Or at all. ;-) But it sounds awesome! I think it even happened in the same year that I sawed that same thumb with a bread knife—saw, saw, saw, saw. It was the blood that alerted me before the pain did.... Saw, saw, saw, saw.... A few sawing motions deep into my thumb.... Haha!! Ah, 10-year-olds....
No comments:
Post a Comment