Thursday, June 17

Back to pain....

#4 Utah joining the PAC-

;)

I can't decide which is more painful: that in addition to Arizona and Arizona St. blaspheming the word "Pacific" all these years, now Colorado and Utah are compounding the problem. (Rename the conference and I'm completely satisfied. ;)) At least Texas declined! Eesh. Now that would have been stretching the Pacific WAY too far! Who will get the "Pacific" designation next? Ohio? Alabama?

While we're at it, how about San Diego St. in the SEC? Oh yeah....

Florida in the Mountain West?

Eesh. Utah and Colorado in the Pacific.... Poor Pacific. Don't worry, Pacific, I still appreciate that you're a western sliver of loveliness.

OR, (I'm abandoning my ":" up there :)) is it more painful that Utah.... UTAH! The Utes!! That they were called to a big dance leaving the Cougs behind...? Sniff! Oh the bitter, bitter pill!!! I can't swallow it, I can't!! I won't! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Oh well. I never liked the PAC-10 anyway.... ;-)

(But I did! I did! I loved you PAC-10! This glorious march up the Coast of great schools. [I was able to completely ignore that Arizona and Arizona St. were involved. Hehe.] But now.... Now! Sniff sniff. Sob!)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I agree. This is a sad, sad day.

Florida in the Pac-10. Hahahah! It will never stop!