Thursday, March 5

Four names that people call me:
1. Auburn :)
2. Momma
3. Mom
4. Ms. Auburn

Four jobs I have had:
1. my favorite was working with special ed kids (severe needs) in elementary school--they're some of the loves of our life!
2. advertising rep. and various other things at Golding Publications
3. telephone survey expert, extraordinaire (I could write ten whole blog posts about that job :))
4. BYU Admissions something-or-other (and expert extraordinaire—I know all their secrets :))

Four movies I would watch more than once:
1. Citizen Kane
2. Amadeus
3. Anne of Green Gables ;)
4. Forrest Gump
5. (because I need a #5 here :)) Stranger than Fiction

Four places I have lived:
1. San Diego
2. Murrieta, CA
3. [reference removed to protect innocent sufferer of PTSD] :)
4. Denver, CO

Four places I have been:
1. Korea!! (love it)
2. Central America (Guatemala and Costa Rica)
3. inside Stonehenge with no one but Matt and Seth (so cool)
4. Venice

Four goals:
1. to make a photobook of the year every New Year's (I still haven't done 2007's OR 2008's :))
2. to never be too overwhelmed with life to really, REALLY be able to savor and enjoy my time at home with our kid(s—I hope :))
3. to have that awesome view someday :)
4. to learn how to really play my viola

Four of my favorite foods:
1. burritos!
2. pastries!
3. cereal
4. mangos!

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. you mean somewhere other than gorgeous San Diego with Matt and Seth...? no where!
2. ok, ok. Maybe, uh.... walking through the Avenue of the Giants (quite possibly the most amazing spot on the planet) 
3. in a theatre in London
4. in a jet spa.... or, even better! getting a massage!

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Daylight Savings Time (killing time indoors for three hours before Seth's bedtime is cruelty)
2. Matt starting Year Two of residency and interviewing for fellowships
3. Matt starting his cardiology experiments on mice and getting some sweet results
4. a whole year of beautiful outside!

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. American Idol (we watch faithfully, but have only voted a couple times...!)
2. The Mentalist
3. The Office
4. House

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Auburn. You are too funny. I miss you, girl!