Have you tried giving him eggnog? I am getting way more than my fair share of calories that way this month. :-) Did you take the french toast picture or find it online? I think I want to come to your house for breakfast!
I didn't take that picture, but never fear—my french toast looks even better. :) Mmm....
Better yet, we've got to take you to our new favorite. This old, quaint house (some kind of historic thing) right on the water that they've turned into a restaurant. They make this souffle-style french toast with a bit of orange in the batter—slow-baked and fluffy, lots of cream involved. Very decadent. Mmmmm...! It's amazing. (And the view is pretty sweet, too. :))
2 comments:
Have you tried giving him eggnog? I am getting way more than my fair share of calories that way this month. :-) Did you take the french toast picture or find it online? I think I want to come to your house for breakfast!
I didn't take that picture, but never fear—my french toast looks even better. :) Mmm....
Better yet, we've got to take you to our new favorite. This old, quaint house (some kind of historic thing) right on the water that they've turned into a restaurant. They make this souffle-style french toast with a bit of orange in the batter—slow-baked and fluffy, lots of cream involved. Very decadent. Mmmmm...! It's amazing. (And the view is pretty sweet, too. :))
Post a Comment