Friday, September 19

I also have a brain!

Wow. A fire department AND a brain! How lucky can one person be?! :) I was a little nervous when my CT scan came back and this is what I saw:


HA HA!! That would explain a lot, wouldn't it? Hehe. But it turns out that I DO have a brain, and that my brain has many expressions! And so, my friends, without further ado, I give you: 
THE MANY FACES OF AUBURN'S BRAIN! 


As you can see, I'm multi-faceted. I can be jolly, sinister, pouty, flirty, angry.... It's all right there in my brain. :) I thought these other images were kind of cool, too. This one is cool for looking like me, and yet...not like me. Because, you know, it's all skeletony and stuff... And yet I definitely recognize myself! (If you look really extra-special hard, you might be able to see my extra tooth bud next to my very back tooth! It's a little tricky, though, since the whole depth of my face and skull is superimposed on itself....)


And these ones I thought were cool for how crazy that zig-zag line is! Matt identified it as something and whatever it was he said, the thing I heard in my head was: "seam in my skull." Don't quote me on it, though. :) That's one heck of a seam!


There were also a couple really creepy shots of me looking like an alien with eyeballs sticking out of my brain. Kind of creeped me out, honestly! I would put them on, but we haven't extracted them yet as individual files from whatever it was the CT lab gave me. Anyway, there it is. It's very fun having a file of your brain, I have to admit! If any of you get a chance to have a horrible headache for months on end, consider it your big opportunity! Woo hoo! :)

2 comments:

David Golding said...

For a moment I thought all of my childhood assumptions about you were confirmed :) (No, kidding, kidding, of course!)

Angela said...

Hey, I want a brain... or at the very least a fire department.