Thursday, July 3

Fake Baby Hair...?

Has anyone noticed something eerily strange about celebrity babies...? And, no, I'm not talking about their $1000 onesies or gold-plated pacifiers (hehe...that would be a bad idea... :)). I'm talking about their hair. They have so much of it! What's the deal...? I've seen the occasional baby with a tremendous head of hair—usually not a white baby—but these celebrity kids seem way out of the ordinary. Have you seen Tom Cruise's kid? That's just not normal. The kid had more hair than I do when she was a few months old. The Brangelina baby...? I think she's Seth's age (who, admittedly, has been more bald than the average kid, but still...) and her hair looks like it's been growing for 10 years. 

I'm thinking...hair extensions...? Wigs...? Hehe. Special $10,000 hair-growth-for-babies creams...?

Has anyone else noticed? Do you think celebrity babies have a higher likelihood of having tons, and tons, and tons of hair...? I think it's bizarre! :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

My niece McKenna totally had as much hair as any celebrity baby I've seen. It was insane. Her ponytail is now about three inches in diameter. I guess my point is, it does happen. But maybe it was all that $1,000 cream Kent put on her head...hmmm...

Auburn said...

I *knew* Kent was that kind of guy. Hehe.