Some of my favorite books:
![]() |
| Usually printed with the title Peter Pan. |
![]() |
| When I've read it more recently than The Idiot, I think this is my favorite book ever! But if I've read The Idiot most recently.... Right now, The Plague wins. :-) This book is absolute perfection. |
![]() |
| This book is not perfection. It has writing issues. But they're forgivable! And the basic form and structure of this book is nothing short of ingenious. I love this book. |
![]() |
| Perfect book. Beautiful book. (And every Mormon should read this.) |
![]() |
| Every Mormon should also read this! Also, every other person on the planet. It's only 20 pages, so doable. :) |
![]() |
| Might be my favorite book ever. |
![]() |
| I... love... this... book. |
![]() |











No comments:
Post a Comment