a) E-mealz has new management, is now emeals.com, and now has [trumpet fanfare] natural and organic meal plans! Woot! I wouldn't call myself granola, and I don't care all that much about organic. But I DO care about making myself eat more vegetables. The sample meal plans look great—easier ways to use a variety of veggies. And better side dishes. In my first subscription, side dishes were often skippable—potato chips or something. In the natural/organic meal plan, side dishes are still very simple, but it looks like they'll be much yummier and healthier.
b) Emeals is now significantly cheaper. Double-woot!
And even cheaper with the groupon you can buy in the next 10 hours. A whole year of easy meal plans for $29. You can even buy plans that are customized according to the weekly specials at your store of choice. Pretty cool.
Some of you may have seen me lamenting on facebook recently that cooking healthy meals takes too much time and makes way too much of a mess. I really hate destroying the kitchen just to amp up the yumminess and healthiness of dinner, and I really hate wasting time cooking when I could be playing with my kids. But people gotta eat, and healthy matters, right? The weeks that I've stuck with an emeals plan, I've felt much happier about the small amount of time I spent on food, the money I saved, and the fun of getting to try new things. For 29 bucks, you can't go wrong.
If you decide to try it, may as well use my referral links, right? :-)
Emeals:

Groupon:
http://www.groupon.com/deals/emeals-san-diego-1?sd=false&utm_campaign=UserReferral_dp&utm_medium=email&utm_source=uu906640
No comments:
Post a Comment