Thought I'd round things out with some fun pictures of Matt. I wish I'd known this kid! Sometimes I wonder what kind of friends we'd have been if we'd known each other since we were tiny little kids.... :-)
 |
| Seth's Dad. :-) He was probably running around singing The Imperial March incessantly, too. :-) |
 |
| After being complimented on my eyelashes my whole life, I never imagined I'd get married and be totally upstaged by my husband's. He HATES 'em! Always getting stuck in his eye! :-) |
 |
| Hahaha! This picture kills me. That little girl! So proud of herself. And Matt, sooooo miserable to be paired with her. Hahahaha!! Have you ever seen a funnier pair? It's so classic Matt. :-) |
 |
Whenever I see Matt with Brian—whether they're enjoying or harassing each other :)—I feel like, oh! Seth just has to have a brother someday! Some days lately, Seth and Maren feel like a forever team, just the two of them. Time will tell....
But I love this picture. |
 |
Hands down, my favorite, favorite picture of Matt EVER. He still has those eye crinkles when he smiles—I've always loved them. Such a twinkle when he's delighted! When I see this photo, I think, ah.... Maybe we don't change that much. I never knew this little boy, but this photo is 100% my Matthew. Love it.
Love him.... :-) |
1 comment:
love these! that IS a great kid photo!
Post a Comment