Monday, February 16

Something Random I'm Going to Fill Out....

Here's another silly tag!

I am: the greatest master of superlatives EVER! ...est. Woo hoo! ;)
I know: next to nothing compared to Matt :)
I want: to live in San Diego forever
I have: a great marriage with a great man, and a fun kid!
I hate: when people hyper-train kids like they're pet monkeys
I feel: headache-y
I hear: the rain and I love it!
I smell: the rain!
I crave: pastries
I search: for pretty places
I love: being outside
I care: A LOT about being outside. where it's pretty.
I always: repeat things when superlatives and capital letters just aren't enough! (like how I love pretty places outside! :))
I believe: in giving good names to babies
I sing: like a white girl. too bad :-(
I write: my name over and over since I stink at drawing but want to doodle
I lose: trivia games or Balderdash against Matt
I win: strategy games against Matt and Balderdash against anyone else
I never: enjoy being somewhere ugly or being stuck inside all day
I listen: to a wider variety of music than people ever guess (even YOU, I bet!)
I am scared: of birds pooping on my head :)
I need: green! and flowers.
I am happy about: this totally gorgeous day, and being with Matt and Seth to enjoy it together
I tag: anyone suffering from insomnia like I have lately.... :)

1 comment:

maxfamclan said...

Nice tag. I rather enjoyed it. And I still remember how amazed I was at your musical taste and how it varied. You only listen the best the most interesting though...at least what I remember :)