Tuesday, November 15

Beauty: Part Four

A poll:

Would you use Latisse, a product to make your eyelashes grow longer and thicker, if you knew...

it might turn your light eyes brown!?!!

Permanently!

Of all the potential side-effects I've ever heard, none has frightened me quite like that one. It's so...permanent....

(Hey, Elizabeth, since your driver's license says you have black eyes anyway...! ;-))

I find it hard to imagine how anyone with light eyes could even consider this. Hundreds or thousands of dollars and a possible total eye-color change for...longer eyelashes...? Really? Anyone?

4 comments:

Janelle said...

i have brown eyes. its not that bad. =)

Auburn said...

Hey, well then you could do this risk-free! (Of course, it's still an obscene amount of money.... :))

Janelle said...

haha! you know...i think it DOES work! im pretty sure thats what my aunt used. her lashes were noticeably longer than ever before. she has beautiful green eyes...and they are still green. =)

Elizabeth said...

I'm so slow. I'm finally catching up on blogs.

I wouldn't do anything to change my blue eyes to another color. That's why I ran back to the DMV as soon as I could. ;)