Enter: E-Mealz!

I think I like it, people. Lots of different meal plan options. (Low-fat, low-carb, vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.) Super-cheap. Every week, you get a meal plan with a grocery list. All the meals can be prepared in half-an-hour or less! Easy recipes. Tasty. Easy to scratch off ingredients from your grocery list if you nix one or two of the meals (they label all ingredients by meal). The grocery list even comes organized by aisle. With links to coupons. You can even sign up for a Walmart plan, or a Ralphs plan, or other grocery stores, and the recipes will be coordinated with the specials the grocery store is having that week. Holy cow, they've thought of everything! Try it!
But if you try it, remember two things:
1) Sign up for it by coming back here and clicking my banner link in this post! I get some kind of referral bonus. :)
2) Use the coupon code: dave
I think this may be my salvation. Liking it so far!
4 comments:
Wow, good to know. Thanks for posting this. I've been looking for some kind of meal planner! I too, have the hardest time planning meals. I'm definitely going to check this out.
Hmm. I'm quite intrigued. I looked into a similar site awhile back but we didn't really love the sample recipes so we never signed up. Also part of me really loves looking for new recipes to try but it does take quite a bit of time- something I don't have a lot of right now. I might have to give it a try. Too bad we can't still do our dinner club. That was the best arrangement ever!
I loved E-Mealz! I used it for a long time. After while, the recipes got old (I don't really know why, they weren't "the same" ever) and we stopped using it. Now I plan our meals myself, but I only do a couple of days at a time. I just can't handle the 1 giant shopping trip. It's too much stuff at once to process so I shop a couple times a week for a few days at a time. I throw out less food that way, too. But I fully support E-Mealz. Try it!
I have to start meal planning soon. I will have ZERO excuses not to cook (on a regular basis!) anymore. I will the have time. I will have the room. I will have everything out of storage. I need something like this! I've been planning on meal planning for a little bit now...collecting recipes on Pinterest and even made a wipe-off menu board. Im so going to check this out! Sounds like a dream! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment