Before I announce The Big Winner, I'd like to take this opportunity to recognize some special participants.
Special Thanks are in order for everyone who guessed I'd have the baby before the induction day. That was pleasant of you. :-) So for making me really hope you'd win, Honorable Mention to Laurie, Sandy, Kristen, Samantha, Steven, and Ellie!
Honorable Mention to these people with remarkably similar ESP:
Jordan and Matt had guesses only four minutes apart.
Our friend Amy and my Dad had guesses only two minutes apart! (And they were the only two people to have guesses on that day at all.)
Honorable Mention is in order for Elizabeth and Dad-in-law Bruce, who had the courage to guess the induction would be derailed even though they knew I'd just have to label them foes for it ;-). And who still had me going into labor well ahead of my due date. Nice to know that nobody's ESP was picking up the vibe that I'd be miserably waiting for labor into the middle of December or something. Thanks, guys!
And, finally, Honorable Mention to everyone who had a fun number that was obvious enough for me to recognize:
Steven for 11/23 at 11:23
and his mom, Kathy (my mother-in-law) for 11/24 at 11:24 (like mother like son!)
Ellie for 11/24 at 12:24 (24 is an awesome number—no, the awesome number—of course! 11/24 at 12:24 would have been pretty cool.)
Christy for 2:34
And Jordan for turning his birthday into a guess of 7:09
Big Winner and one more Honorable Mention coming up!
No comments:
Post a Comment