I just read on someone's blog (someone I don't know :)) about the really fun way they found out about the sex of their baby. They said at the last-minute, they asked the tech to write down the gender and seal it in an envelope—and right away they took the envelope to a baker and asked him to bake a cake with pink or blue frosting. They invited their families over for dinner and (with much fanfare, I'm sure) the soon-to-be-Mom got to cut into . . .


Is that fun or is that fun? If I felt like finding out along with a bunch of people, I'd wish we'd thought up this idea ourselves! Maybe at home with our own kids someday.... (How much would kids love that?!) Too cute.
3 comments:
Let's just hope the baker understood the instructions and that it's not going to be a cakewreck feature in a few months when the baby comes. :)
That's funny! I just read about that too!!! Very funny.
That is such a cute idea! If we have another one maybe we'll do something like that.
Post a Comment