I want to go take a picture of the poster for you to see, but I just can't wait to tell you about the ad we saw yesterday! Hahahaha!! So, there are these burritos at ampm, and they look SO good, let me tell you. Let me show you (sorry it's a small picture):

Delicious looking no? (Yikes.)
And in big letters next to them on a big poster covering the front windows, the most unfortunate ad slogan of all time:
SO NICE
YOU'LL TASTE IT TWICE
Hahahahahaha!!!! Are you dying? We were!
4 comments:
I don't care how good they may look on the poster (slogan aside)...a burrito from a convenience store sounds like an RFD (recipe for disaster).
Yeah, the slogan is probably RIGHT ON. ;)
Nice! Send a pic of that to Jay Leno Headlines!
That's what Matt said, too! I think we might do it. :)
Post a Comment