Saturday, October 3

"there is just one moon, and one golden sun..."

I tried to take some pictures of Seth on "It's a Small World," and the results were a little bit awesome. Which isn't to say they qualify as good photos.... Haha! (I quickly discovered my camera—or probably most any camera—was no match for such low light!) But the colors and painting-look were so fun that I just kept shooting.







And in case you've ever wondered if the Small World song could possibly cloy any more, it turns out that. Yes. It. Can. Seth's version goes something like this:
"It's a small world after all. [up a step] It's a small world after all! [up a step] It's a small world after all! [up a step] It's a small world after all! [up a step] It's a small world after all!" You get the idea. :) When it gets high enough that he doesn't feel like going any higher, he'll repeat the line a few times at the same pitch, but this time increasing in volume. The drama has to build somehow, right?

1 comment:

Auburn said...

Sorry, Heather! I had to repost and deleted your comment! Let it be known that she said: "those pictures are so fun!" :)