I've been a slacker with emails and blog posts and other such things, mostly because THE INFERNAL HEADACHE is forcing its way into my life again. Looking at the computer screen makes it worse, so despite the loads of fun blog topics that keep popping into my head, I've been disciplining myself. Maybe you'll get them someday! Here's a little something to make you laugh, though.... Happy Halloween!
(I had to pick five people. Since there are only three in my family, my brother Jordan—gone these last 14 months in El Salvador—was an obvious choice. But who should get to groove alongside Jordan? His mom, of course! Who...hahaha! Worked out quite nicely.... :))
2 comments:
Haha! That was excellent!
You're so stoic, Auburn. An hour on skype and you don't even mention the horrible headaches are still going on?? I'm sorry they haven't gone away :(.
That was so cute! Also, I never realized how much you and your mom look alike! Like, as in , I have NEVER noticed that! Wow- Im observant! haha!
Post a Comment